Your role at MachIQ
We are looking for a rigorous and detail-oriented person with strong communication skills to join our team in Wroclaw. In this role, you will drive our users’ success through our solution and are responsible to assure that they derive maximum happiness and effectiveness with every evolution of our software. The ideal candidate for this role has previous experience in support and customer training.
Candidate will work closely with software developers and users to provide face-to-face/online training and first level support in web-based applications and software to our clients.
First level support tasks include, but are not limited to, attending Client calls remotely, guiding users in their queries using video call, relevant training, proposing customizations in the software, documenting client change-requests. Support will be provided by clearly communicating technical solutions in a user-friendly, professional manner.
Candidate will also be involved in software testing, to enable him/her/them to quickly learn and vet the software modules.
- Mandatory: Fluent in English and German
- The position is based in Wroclaw
- You have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in Training and Support either in a full-time role or as a “Work Student”/Apprentice
- General knowledge of computer systems, software, website browsers, and web-based applications
- Excellent written and verbal communication, effectively communicating issues and resolutions
- Ability to self-manage and work both independently and collaboratively with great team spirit
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills, rigorous mindset
- Experience with agile methods is a plus.
How to apply
- Please submit your application in English and German at firstname.lastname@example.org